Our client is a highly regarded consumer company based in Melbourne and they are looking for an experienced Management Consultant to join their team as Strategy Business Partner.
If you love all aspects of consumer related strategy, this is an innovative and high calibre strategy team with ex top tier leadership.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, the ideal candidate for this position must possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth and explore new ideas with fresh perspectives.
- Corporate group strategy role
- Evaluate strategic business opportunities and initiatives to ensure they positively impact financial performance.
- Use data-driven analysis and research to identify trends, analyse risks, quantify objectives and develop actionable solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness of our strategies for maximum efficiency and success.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders in the business to drive execution and create tangible progress against strategic initiatives.
- Measure performance, tracking and consolidating communication and reporting of updates to Board and Executive level forums.
- Foster a greater understanding of essential strategy delivery tasks, whilst also providing a platform to reflect on successes that have already been achieved.
- Make a positive contribution to the development of the strategy delivery team.
Background & Experience:
- 4-6+ years management consulting experience with consulting experience ideally coming from a top tier McKinsey, Bain or BCG firm or the likes of LEK, Oliver Wyman, Strategy& etc.
- Proven track record for delivery of strategic analysis, recommendations including execution of complex business change.
- Ability to manage multiple cross functional stakeholders to achieve a desired outcome.
- Experience working with senior leadership and consulting firms, confident presenting to executive leadership.
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing a high calibre team.
- Degree qualified in finance, accounting, economics or engineering
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic focus
- Relationship building skills
If you would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Amy Savage at email@example.com
This Strategy Business Partner in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $160-$180k inc super.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.