If you want to become part of a high profile fast paced strategy project and work with an leader who will inspire and develop you, this is a fantastic opportunity.
**Please note this is a fixed term contract for 12-18 months**
As Strategy Lead/Manager, you will be reporting to an ex top tier leader to help shape and deliver their customer value proposition in this exciting project that will overhaul a key part of their consumer business and customer experience.
- Develop and define key product and customer strategic programs.
- Focusing on transforming the end to end customer journey and working close with various technology and business owners.
- Manage project scoping and delivery
- Proactively seek to improve overall customer experience through journey mapping, ideation, industry trends and customer feedback.
- Provide thought leadership to the Head of Strategy.
- Identify key changes that need to be made to align with their customers and increase value for customer.
Background & Responsibilities:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in top tier (McKinsey, Bain, BCG) strategy consulting or candidates from LEK, Oliver Wyman, Kearney etc will also be considered.
- Customer experience and transformation strategy experience.
- Led development and execution of integrated customer experience.
- Experience with optimisation or financial modelling.
- Strong strategy toolkit.
- Attention to detail.
If you would like to consider this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Amy Savage for more information.
This Strategy Lead in Australia is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $160k-$180k.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.