Are you an experienced Strategy professional looking for a purpose driven opportunity where you can really make a difference?
Working with an ex top tier leader, this is a really exciting and broad strategy opportunity that will take you from blue sky to implementation.
You will take ownership of your projects and play an integral part in the future strategy of this healthcare company.
- Creation of long term strategic vision and future state of the company
- Be informed of relevant commercial trends, insights, and best practices in their respective local and international markets.
- Conduct the necessary research and facts about the industry, and report back to the Executive Manager, Commercial.
- Have deep understanding of industry trends and commercial implications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how advice related to this directorate can affect other areas of the company.
- Contribute to the development and evaluation of changes/improvements to services provided by this directorate.
- Ensure that changes are in line with the overall viability of the company.
- Make sure each member has the resources and knowledge needed to produce top-notch work.
- Conduct regular assessments of each team member’s performance and provide objectives for them to strive for.
- Create active development plans to help team members reach their goals.
Key Qualifications include:
- 3-5 years strategy experience from a management consulting firm (ie McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Oliver Wyman, Kearney, LEK, Monitor Deloitte & Strategy&).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organised, systematic, thorough, accurate and disciplined.
- Functional and operational understanding of strategy development, and experience leading strategy development processes/projects
- Understanding of performance evaluation and management, strategic planning, and change management
- Ability to translate information and develop insights.
If you are passionate about working for a company with a real sense of purpose and would like to be considered for this position, please submit your application via the links provided.
This Strategy Lead in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $150k to $180k + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.