This is a really exciting opportunity to join a sector that is continually innovating and evolving. Become part of their enterprise strategy team working closely with an ex-top-tier leader.
If you are passionate about climate change and sustainability, this is a fantastic strategy role.
The role of the Strategy Manager is essential to take the lead in developing and executing an effective enterprise strategy.
The Strategy Manager will be responsible for supporting the company’s most important strategic initiatives, creating plans and strategies to amplify transformation and long-term growth, as well as driving the company’s strategic objectives forward.
- Key driver in shaping the enterprise strategy.
- Collaborate with the ELT on various enterprise-wide strategic issues.
- Ensure that the company’s goals are met while also contributing to a sustainable future.
- Facilitate, implement and assist in creating policies that support the company’s mission.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the organisation’s strategy and goals.
- Lead strategic deep dives, solve complex topics and provide clarity, while also supporting prioritisation and focus.
- Develop and lead program work streams with broad framing and analysis – creating a pathway for implementation.
- Engage multiple stakeholders across various levels (up to GM and Executive GM)
- Ensure appropriate sponsorship and championing change across the organisation.
- Ensure a smooth and productive strategic planning process that ties together corporate strategy, business unit plans, budgets, and personal key performance indicators (KPIs).
Key Qualifications for this role:
- 5+ years relevant work experience within a management consulting firm such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG or the likes of Kearney, LEK, Monitor Deloitte etc.
- Proven experience framing and structuring problems, and undertake quantitative & financial business analysis, extracting insights, particularly in areas of ambiguity; ability to oscillate between tactical and strategic needs
- Proven relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to be able to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence senior executives and work across diverse business groups
- Working with a shared Strategy and Sustainability analyst and having access to pooled resources from the broader organisation, this role will require strong leadership and people management skills to grow the team and extend the team’s knowledge base
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to equally influence and communicate at an executive and Board level
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce / Economics / Finance / Engineering or related field
If you want to have a significant impact and a rewarding career path, this opportunity for growth and advancement may be for you. Contact Amy Savage to be considered for this role at email@example.com.
This Strategy Manager based in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $210k + 15%
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.