This iconic brand in New Zealand is looking to expand its services and they are on the look out for a Strategy Manager in Auckland, New Zealand. This role will be responsible for guiding, enabling, and managing key strategy and transformation analyses and projects. You will mainly recognise key market trends and performance dynamics and develop initiatives. You will also lead, facilitate, and manage key analyses and projects related to business strategy and transformation.
Reporting to the GM of Strategy, you will also be responsible for strategic governance, reporting, communication, and providing commercial decision support across multiple functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and deliver crucial analyses and projects that drive the success of our overall strategy and transformation.
- Understand key market developments, recognise important peformance drivers and dynamics, and actively seek out any potential issues or opportunities that could benefit the company.
- Spearhead reporting and communication of strategic initiatives.
- Offer commercial decision support for a broad range of functions.
- Capable of problem solving and hypothesising development by using frameworks and providing evidence-based solutions that will work best for the company.
- Provide support to cross-functional projects and teams and ensure that strategic initiatives are properly embedded.
- Able to work with other teams to help translate insights and recommendations into practical action.
- 4+ years of experience with minimum 2+ years within a top tier strategy consultancy, investment bank, or corporate strategy team
- Outstanding academic record and extra-curricular achievements; Strongly degree qualified
- Superb written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Analytics and quantitative modelling; Highly proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Thinkcell
- Self-starter and “can do” – easy to get along with, naturally curious, comfortable with ambiguity, enjoys getting things done
- Consumer market experience and retail experience is an advantage but not essential
If you want to be part of a company that cares for its employees and has a good career trajectory, this role is for you. Please reach out to Asha Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position.
This Strategy Manager in Auckland New Zealand is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $150k-$220k + super + bonus + benefits.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.