Our Consumer client is looking for a Strategy Manager in Sydney that can bring unique ideas and the best strategies that can increase the business units’ profitability and benefit the company’s projects. The goal of the Strategy Manager is to identify those areas of focus and develop strategies that are bigger, faster, and sooner than what the company typically works on.
Working under the General Manager, this role will be an integral part of major projects and will involve managing various work streams while supervising teams and providing strategic guidance. You will need to be able to manage multiple tasks at one time and have excellent problem-solving skills to ensure that goals are met in a timely manner.
In this role, your responsibilities will be to:
- Break down complex problems and create plans of action to solve them.
- Analyse large data sets and generate meaningful insights.
- Lead client meetings and mentor junior team members.
- Use your expertise and leadership skills to help the team reach their goals.
- Identify solutions for crucial business questions.
- Manage projects and key tasks.
- Bring forward strategic and creative ideas to help the company move forward.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are on board with the changes being implemented and make sure these have impactful outcomes.
- 4+ years of experience with minimum 2 years of experience in a top tier strategy consultancy, investment bank, or corporate strategy team.
- Outstanding academic record and social achievements.
- Demonstrated deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks, project and change management.
- Superb written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence all levels of the organisation.
- Analytics and quantitative modelling.
- Consumer market experience and retail experience is an advantage.
This company believes in building partnerships through collaboration, transparency, and trust. If you want a challenging role and at the same time build your career with training and development programs with an attractive remuneration package, this opportunity may be for you. You may reach out to Asha Walsh or send your CV to her at email@example.com.
This Strategy Manager in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $140k to $160k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.