We are working on an exclusive opportunity in the health and wellbeing sector with a fantastic purpose driven health organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, you will support the company and team to develop, implement and manage the company’s long-term strategy. From carrying out research and analysis to providing strategic advice for key decisions, your duties will involve helping steer the strategy formulation and execution. Additionally, you will use your problem-solving skills to identify opportunities and help ensure that the organisation meets its objectives.
- Support the ongoing development and planning for the corporate strategy plan by providing quality information, updates on trends, and various reports as required.
- Assist with the planning and reporting processes to ensure that all necessary data is available for you to make the best decisions for the business.
- Transform strategies into tangible and measurable goals.
- Collaborate closely with business leaders to ensure successful implementation of plans.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across the business.
- Conduct research and analysis to gain insights about the performance of the organisation, industry trends and best practices.
- Help executive sponsors and project teams succeed in their endeavours by providing guidance and support on effective project delivery and change management.
Background & Qualifications:
- 2 to 3 years management consulting experience from McKinsey, Bain, or BCG or the likes of Oliver Wyman, LEK, Strategy& etc.
- Experience undertaking qualitative and quantitative analysis; including competitor and member analysis, operating environment analysis, financial analysis and preparation of business cases.
- Experience analysing data and drawing implications from various sources which might include member, market and/or financial data.
- Stakeholder management, facilitation and influencing skills at all organisational levels.
- Able to collaborate and implement cross functional efforts within the business.
If this sounds interesting to you and you would like to learn more, feel free to reach out to Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Strategy Manager in Western Sydney Paramatta is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $130k – $150k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.