Our client is a well-funded fintech that is seeking a super smart individual to take on a senior leadership role in their company as Strategy and Business Operations Manager in Sydney or in Melbourne. We are looking for a highly skilled individual who can tackle complex, multi-faceted issues and devise innovative solutions while still being able to execute them across the organisation. This person should be an impressive all-rounder who is capable of performing daily tasks.
The client understands the importance of operational and organisational improvements. That’s why the Business Operations team was created – an internal consulting group dedicated to assessing critical projects, tackling issues, and executing solutions across the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Optimise and create reliable processes across all aspects of the company.
- Able to think critically and provide strategic answers to questions such as our operating model, new products and markets.
- Streamline and improve our processes and should be detail oriented, analytical and has the ability to think outside the box.
- Analyse various aspects of the operations and use those insights to help improve different parts of our business.
- Responsible for projects that will allow us to expand operations into international markets.
- Identify opportunities and develop innovative solutions.
Key Qualifications of the role:
- You have ~1-2 years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, engineering firm, law firm or investment bank with a proven bias to execution
- ~1-2 years of experience in a similar Business Operations role at a high growth startup
- Problem solving skills – you’re able to see complex problems, break them down and solve them in a logical and analytical way
- Clear communication skills – you’re able to clearly articulate your thoughts to stakeholders at all levels
- Transparent – you challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
- Passionate – you’ve got high energy to build a leading insurance company
- Resilient – you can stay collected and remain effective at all times
- Focused – you can keep your eyes on the prize, even when there are a million competing priorities
- A high achiever – you’ve always been able to generate success
If this sounds like a good challenge to you and you think you are a perfect fit, please reach out to Asha Walsh and send your CV to be considered.
This Strategy & Business Operations Manager in Sydney or in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $150k to $180k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.