Would you like to work for a high-profile strategy team that delivers cutting-edge solutions for their customers?
The Associate Director, Lead Management will have several important responsibilities, the first of which is developing a strategy for our End-to-End Lead Management approach. This program is one of the most complex and impactful initiatives the client has undertaken, so it’s critical that they have a clear plan in place. The role will also be responsible for ensuring the success of these initiatives by working closely with Performance and Planning, Operations and Governance teams.
- Oversee initiatives that will have a significant impact on the company’s P&L. You will need to be able to manage teams from different functional areas in order to achieve success. Furthermore, you must be able to work with business leaders and other stakeholders to evaluate and resolve key issues. Once the strategy has been approved, it is up to you to make sure that it is executed flawlessly.
- Proactive and keep up with the latest industry news. Stay ahead of the competition by tracking their movements, following technology developments, and studying the actions of adjacent players. In addition, develop a market model that gives you a clear understanding of the current and future market landscape – this will help guide your decisions across all business units. Finally, identify growth opportunities and rally support to establish strategic projects that will improve the company’s bottom-line overall.
- Ensure that individuals and teams are working together towards the company’s goals. You need to make sure everyone is aware of the strategy and has clear performance expectations. In addition, you should build, maintain, and drive improvements in process, tools, systems, and supporting capabilities – this will help your team be more productive and efficient.
- Manage projects and initiatives. You need to be able to provide unbiased feedback, remove roadblocks, and offer early support – all while keeping an eye on any potential interdependencies.
Background & Experience:
- Min 8 years of professional experience in Strategy positions in leading company or 4 years in senior position at a leading consulting firm (McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Kearney, Oliver Wyman etc.)
- Regular and direct exposure to senior leadership teams
- Experience in project management and execution
- Commercially savvy and ability to interpret and analyse sales data, identifying key trends and opportunities
- Ability to use insights & data to pull together a plan with recommended outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills including the ability to lead, negotiate, influence and work collaboratively with others to make decisions
- Academical background from leading institution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel (modelling) skills
- A self-starter/independent driver with an ability to adapt to a dynamic, ever-changing and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt easily to frequent change
- Strong people leadership, coaching and mentoring capability
If this sounds like you, please reach out to Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your CV below.
#strategy #planning #sydney #customerstrategy #oaktreetalent
This Sydney-based Associate Director which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $160k-$190K package.
#strategy #planning #sydney #leadmanagement #oaktreetalent
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.