This is an opportunity to join an innovative company that is dedicated to building the infrastructure that will enable the next generation of technology in Australia. This role is a Sydney-based Business Strategy Specialist.
The strategy team’s mission is to help define, develop, and execute the long-term strategy of the company. Having an awareness of both external factors and internal capabilities to assess the industry, competitors, customers, and other factors and deliver on the strategy. The position will execute strategic projects across the breadth of projects and areas of the business.
The client requires a Strategy Specialist who will be responsible for performing business analysis and data management tasks to help drive their businesses forward. You will work closely with our client’s leadership team and other departments to develop and implement strategies that will deliver actionable insights, increase profitability, and streamline operations.
- Understand the long-term market opportunity, ongoing developing and monitoring of the industry and competitive dynamics, customers, and other external factors to assess how they cascade into the business strategy.
- You will support the company by providing ad-hoc strategic guidance and structured thinking in relation to selected business initiatives, challenges and opportunities.
- You will provide input into the development of frameworks consistent with the company’s broader strategic objectives to support the operating model.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing and continuously improving processes, products and systems to optimise performance.
- Achieve the delivery of the business’s defined strategy objectives within parameters and agreed budget.
- Experience in strategy consulting is a must with at least 2 years experience (ideally top-tier consulting firm such as McKinsey, Bain or well-known strategy consulting firms)
- Experience in a strategy-related function, focused on developing analysis to support advice on key strategic issues
- Relevant tertiary experience (e.g. Commercial/ Business Management/ Engineering/ Finance)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to deliver structured thinking in a variety of contexts
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask and navigate competing priorities while persuading Business Units to actively engage
This Sydney-based Business Strategy Specialist which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $110,000 – $120,000 Base + Super + Bonus.
If you do not want to be in the same job next year and you are ready for the change, then please reach out to us or drop your CV below.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.