24 month fixed term contract. An unreal career-making opportunity to build and lead a transformation team, overseeing a multi-year, multi-$100m end to end corporate transformation.
· Demonstrated success in leading major whole of business transformations to deliver both market share and profit outcomes.
· Exceptional Transformational leadership experience and skills.
· Strategic thinking, with an ability to be hands-on and drive strong transformation outcomes.
· Executive level and Board level exposure with an exceptional ability to influence across executive levels.
· Ability to deal with complex and competing stakeholder agendas.
· In‐depth understanding of complex business drivers of both market segments and customers.
· Ability to strengthen and uplift transformation capability across the organisation, including developing and embedding necessary tools, governance and processes to ensure successful delivery of the transformation program.
If this position is interesting to you and you have the required skills and experience please make yourself known via email to email@example.com.
This Sydney or Melbourne-based Chief Transformation Officer is Exclusive to Oaktree.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.