Are you passionate about partnerships? This is an exciting fast paced team within the commercial sector supporting their financial services partnerships team, the role of a Sydney-based Customer Success Manager is to ensure that partners are successful in business by providing support and guidance.
The role is integral to the success of the business and its growth avenues and if you want to be part of the team that shapes our vision, then we want to hear from you.
The Sydney-based Customer Success Manager will be responsible for collaborating closely with the existing Partnership Managers in order to grow their portfolio of financial services partners. They will also be responsible for creating unique and differentiated strategies for these partners. They will work to support their program innovation and growth by seeking out new partnership opportunities within existing partnership channels.
- Develop and execute the financial services partnership customer success strategy
- Identify new growth opportunities within the portfolio and with new partners
- Champion and deliver new partner engagement initiatives to deepen relationships
- Identify and analyse prospective partner financial metrics, business drivers, and opportunities for growth.
- Drive sound commercial agreements with partners and creating value-led content to complete partner quarterly business reviews.
- Measure incremental benefit to program partners
- Implement initiatives to uplift NPS scores
- Work closely with Marketing, Operations, Finance and Data Analytics to create a variety of promotional offers throughout the year.
- Set budget targets, tracking performance and reconciling billing between partners
Background & Skills:
- 10 years (+) commercial experience across loyalty / marketing/ key account management / sales
- Extensive experience in 3rd party Relationship Management
- Successful track record of commercial negotiations and partnership management at a senior level
- Experience with planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Balance scorecard performance setting, tracking and deliver
- Leadership role in major project management / delivery
- Demonstrated practical data analytical experience used to inform business decision making.
- Previous experience in financial services
If you would like further details on this exciting opportunity, please feel free to contact Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CV below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #melbourne #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #melbournejobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Customer Success Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $190K to $200k base + super + benefits.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.