If you would like to be part of this newly created team in this highly regarded financial services institution, this is a great hands-on opportunity! They are looking to hire a Sydney-based Data Manager to be part of this financial services institution.
Supporting your internal stakeholders to innovate and invest in the future, we are looking for a Sydney-based Data Manager/Senior Data Manager. Playing a key part of the data and digital team, this is a really varied role that supports all areas of the business.
Supporting the business with critical data needs, this role will focus around data modelling, prototyping, exploratory data analysis after defining and scoping the problem.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their objectives and scope how their business problems might be solved with data.
- Identify, determine feasibility, and shape data-led use cases.
- Approach with appropriate analytical initiatives and methods to create value for their business.
- Develop the skills needed to find data and understand how it’s combined.
- Work with data that hasn’t been previously analysed and develop hypotheses about how it might be manipulated.
- Use metrics and data models to make informed decisions.
- Work with relevant technology and data specialists in order to communicate requirements, produce prototypes, and make data available.
- Identify where statistical modelling, NLP, or machine learning is required.
Key Qualifications for this role:
- You should have 5 years of relevant experience in a data science role that is curious and focused on solving business problems.
- Quickly understand a complex business area and work out solutions without detailed requirements.
- Ability to work effectively with business stakeholders across multiple levels, including seniority and technical proficiency.
- Strong collaboration skills, as you will have worked with business stakeholders at different levels of seniority and technical proficiency.
- Comfortable working across a wide range of data sets and systems
- Deep practical expertise applying data and analytical approaches to solve business problems through manipulating and analysing data with SQL as well as one of Python, R or data wrangling tooling such as Alteryx or Dataiku
If this role seems to be interesting and would look to learn more, contact Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Data Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $160k to $180k.
If you would also like to check out other Australia Strategy Jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.