An exciting opportunity to join an industry recognised team as their Sydney-based Digital Transformation Manager.
The Digital Transformation Manager will develop and deliver new product concepts that support the company’s digital transformation agenda. You will be a hands-on problem solver who can proactively engage with a range of stakeholders to identify and deliver opportunities that drive value across the company.
As a Digital Transformation Manager, you will enjoy the opportunity to work in a cross functional environment, allowing you to enhance your skills in a number of areas. You should believe that working together and collaborating with others is the key to success, and you treat everyone with respect. You consider multiple options and are able to communicate your thoughts clearly and effectively.
The Digital Transformation Manager will be responsible for driving the company’s digital transformation agenda and will work with a range of stakeholders to identify and deliver opportunities that drive value. In this position, you will possess a strong sense of urgency and the ability to always maintain a ‘make it happen’ attitude. Your entrepreneurial nature will help develop innovative ways to bring your ‘lean-forward’ approach to customer experience.
- Responsible for the delivery of pilots and trials, as well as proof of concepts.
- Determine business requirements, develop a value road map, and create high-level target solutions to help drive the company’s vision forward.
- Help co-design the solutions with a focus on customer and business outcomes.
- Responsible for assessing trial outcomes and preparing business cases to gain support for larger scale concepts.
- Ensure the promotion of digital transformation tools and initiatives throughout the organization, and support business cases for new technologies.
- Design, develop, and deploy pilots on time and within agreed budgets, identify risks, and provide updates to senior management.
- Provide trusted advice to business partners about emerging technologies.
Background & Experience;
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Digital Transformation lead or program / project management
- Experience from a strategy / transformation consulting team is preferential
- Degree in Computer Science/Computing in Information System/Data Science & Analytics or Digital/Technology related relevant discipline
- Proven track record in successfully implementing change and transformation projects, including moving quickly through sprints / POCs to realise and adapt lessons learnt
- Experience in dealing with third party technology partners and service providers, including contracting, service delivery etc.
- Well versed in emerging technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, robotics process automation, sensors, cloud computing, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, as well as externally
If you would like to apply for this position, please follow the links or email your CV to email@example.com
This Sydney-based Digital Transformation Manager position will take home an annual income of $160,000 Base + Super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.