Our client is one of the top companies in TMT space and they are looking for a Sydney-based Director of Customer Strategy. This role is reporting to a dynamic Executive who is an ex top tier consultant with many years of experience driving Customer Strategies.
In this role, you will be a Key Contributor to the company’s vision to attain, maintain, and make customer experience a fundamental pillar of strategy throughout the company.
This Sydney-based Director of Customer Strategy will manage a sizable team that is responsible for translating high-level customer objectives into defined, practical customer strategies for each category/segment cohort within our base management framework – translating customer objectives into actionable plans. This involves understanding customer needs and wants, defining market segments, understanding customer value chain dynamics and how to apply it to target the customer, and much more.
- Develop and deliver an end-to-end consumer lifecycle strategy that optimises revenue, value, and customer engagement.
- Measure and track your success and make the necessary adjustments to keep the business unit profitable and growing.
- Partner with data and research teams to understand customer satisfaction, engagement, retention, and growth drivers.
- Develop a roadmap of Customer initiatives. Your team will need to size, cost, prioritise, and manage the implementation of the roadmap.
- Engage existing customers through strategic digital channels, while creating brilliant customer moments.
- Nurture a culture of accountability and responsibility, and where your people have a clear direction
- Provide support that enables your team to succeed but also empower them to work autonomously.
- 12 years plus professional experience including experience in brand name strategy consulting firm ideally married with a leadership role in a complex organisation
- Executive and Board level experience
- Proven customer base management experience, with an ability to understand and work closely with channels
- Demonstrated ability to drive strong commercial outcomes from campaign activity
- Proven leadership of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record in creating and leading high-performance teams
- Ability to make tough decisions, to quickly analyse a problem or opportunity, and identify and implement a solution
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building and negotiation skills; an ability to influence without direct reporting line
- Ability to harness insights to drive strategic decision making, delivering automated and personalised communications
- Dynamic leader with passion and experience in leading high performing teams
- Strong financial & commercial skills
If this role excites you, contact Anika Stokes and send your CV to her at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV through the link below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #melbourne #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #melbournejobs
This Sydney-based Director Customer Strategy which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $300k base + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.