We are currently sourcing for a Sydney-based Head of Corporate Development.
Our client is on a mission to make every home comfortable and sustainable, by providing cost-effective, energy-efficient products that help homeowners save money on utility bills and beyond. In fact, the entire home electrification journey is at the heart of everything they do. The company has a culture of transparency, professionalism, and engagement, which is reflected in the high standards of everyone working there.
Our client is looking for an experienced strategic, analytical and forward-thinking individual to be responsible for providing strategic advice on M&A growth opportunities, managing potential strategic transactions, developing new growth strategies and collaborating with management to develop long-term commercial plans. The Head of Corporate Development will also be responsible for leading fundraising efforts, investor relations and commercial activities that drive profitability.
Additionally, you will work directly with the CFO, Head of Strategy and CEO to assist in general commercial activities and special projects and presenting results to the C-suite. In support, you will have a corporate development manager working in your team and you will build strong working relationships with the company’s executive, middle management, investors, and external counterparts.
- 10-15 years’ experience in an investment banking, Investment management, Private Equity, Venture Capital and/or Corporate Strategy role, with strong transaction experience
- Experience in M&A deals. Project management experience is a plus. Specifically, execution of corporate transactions (buy-side/sell side)
- Financial modelling experience and understanding of financial statements
- Strong track record of people leadership and influencing skills
- Executive presence and gravitas
- Be self-motivated, driven, highly-organised and thrive in a fast-paced, non-hierachical environment
- Excellent in analytical thinking, problem solving and attention to detail and ability to drive results through individuals/teams
- A Tertiary Degree/Post-Grad qualification in a relevant discipline eg. Finance / Economics/ Mathematics / Econometrics and/or MBA.
Please drop your CV below or please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Sydney-based Head of Corporate Development which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $250,000 to $300,000 Base + Equity.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.