If you want to join a rapidly growing business across ANZ as their newly appointed Sydney-based Head of Strategy & Operations, this is a fantastic opportunity!
Reporting to the Chief Transformation & Strategy Officer who is an inclusive, empowering and hands on leader who will support you and your career growth.
Undergoing rapid growth, this company has strong investment and this role will work closely with the customer experience leadership team to ideate strategic growth, design, build and incubate initiatives.
This opportunity will focus on new and emerging opportunities and this will include considerations such as e-commerce and pharmaceuticals and developing ideas and business case proposals to support an innovation pipeline of new product platforms and business models.
As Sydney-based Head of Strategy & Operations, you will work closely with the customer experience leadership team to ensure that their key strategic goals are being successfully delivered. You will also lead their growth, design, and build some of their key strategy initiatives.
- Develop and execute growth strategies across the company’s portfolio.
- Define, develop, and implement strategic plans, innovation and business capability projects.
- Use your data-driven approach to evaluate new opportunities.
- Support the business development activities of the development team by conducting competitor and market intelligence analysis.
- Develop ideas and business case proposals supporting an innovation pipeline of new product platforms and business models.
- Support and build key partnerships for expansion and growth activities for the company.
Background & Skills:
- 3-5 years of top-tier post-MBA consulting experience, ideally 4+ with experience in an operations role
- Proven track record of contributing to high-performing teams
- Demonstrated success in launching pilots and implementing operational initiatives at scale within an organization
- Adept at quantitative analytics, abstract reasoning, design concepts and enjoys using data to drive decisions
- Ability to work with and lead at all levels of the organization (from the clinic to the C-level)
- Entrepreneurial mindset to work in a fast-growing company that encourages innovation and new ways of tackling complex business problems
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships to enhance the quality and profitability of service while maintaining a positive rapport
- Be able to travel approximately 10-15% of the time
If this seems to be an exciting role, please get in touch with Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Head of Strategy & Operations which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $190k to $200k.
If you would also like to check out other Australia Strategy Jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.