Our growing Private Equity client is focused on delivering value and impact in the growth industries around Tech, Healthcare and Services. You will work with a team of passionate, top tier professionals that are driving change in some of Australia’s most exciting privately owned companies. Our client is looking for a Sydney-based Investment Associate.
Our client is currently looking for a junior member to join their investment team in a newly created Sydney-based Investment Associate role. This person will handle the following:
- Evaluate new investment opportunities, develop recommendations for the investment team, and conduct industry research, company analysis, and detailed commercial and financial due diligence.
- Understand the financial modelling techniques used in forecasting company performance, expected investment returns, and identification of key assumptions and sensitivities.
- Complete fact-based analytical projects on the highest priority issues for the boards and management teams
- Utilise your skills in programming, statistics, and business analysis to produce high-quality reports.
- Prepare presentations, documents, and reports for our clients, advisory board, and other stakeholders.
- Engage with management teams to identify and resolve issues.
Key Qualifications for this role are the following:
- 2-4 years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank, investment firm or advisory firm
- Solid understanding of corporate finance, M&A, due dilligence and investment concepts and the ability to build high quality financial models
- Effective communication skills, both written and spoken, and the ability to create and present client-facing documents
- The ability to assimilate data, synthesize insights and clearly articulate complex ideas
- An entrepreneurial drive and willingness to dig in and make things happen
- Passion for the investment process and working with smaller businesses
- Evidence of commercial, analytical, and financial acumen
- Maturity and the ability to work with management teams, senior advisors, and investors
If this role excites you and you want to make a difference for different portfolios, then this job is for you. Contact Anika Stokes to be considered for the position.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs
This Sydney-based Investment Associate which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $150k to $200k base + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.