Our client, a well-funded Fintech, is growing rapidly and is showing no signs of stopping. They have run a few capital raisings to date which has helped them launch an AI powered tech platform bringing transparency and simplicity to their customers. They are looking for a Head of Customer Operations that’s based in Sydney or Melbourne and includes (but is not limited to) leading a team of 20+ people with P&L responsibility.
The Sydney or Melbourne-based Head of Customer Operations will be part of the largest BU within the organisation with a focus on multiplying the customer experience ten-fold in the most cost-effective way. To be sure they hit their 2023 targets, they’re doubling the size of their team over the next 6-12 months. They need a professional with a generalist strategic background (top tier/MBB) who is ambitious, analytical and who can drive their critical metrics to help deliver optimal company performance.
- Optimising and growing the Customer Operations team.
- Driver of and key contributor in answering strategic operating model questions with the Founders and Executive Leadership team.
- Leading team managers and their teams by creating and implementing initiatives that challenge them in a way that gets the most out of them and their people.
- Driving organisational change when new technology and processes roll out.
- Through rigorous analysis, generating critical insights that help optimise customer operations and processes.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a top-tier (MBB/ Kearney/LEK preferred) strategy consulting firm, with a bias to execution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar strategic role at a high growth startup would also be desirable.
- Has knowledge in customer experience and/or customer operations OR has a real interest to pursue this function and grow their capability in this space within ANZ and the United Kingdom.
- Has some team management skills and wants to lead a P&L with more than 20 people.
- Strong problem-solving ability balanced by a strong people orientation.
If this opportunity is of interest, and you are up for the challenge of leading a P&L and upwards of 20 people, then please contact Ilan Leshetz for a confidential chat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#sydney #oaktreetalent #sydneyjobs #jobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney or Melbourne-based Head of Customer Operations is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $200k to $250k.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.