We are hiring for a Sydney-based Prinicipal and this is a fantastic opportunity in a leading retail business to coordinate and carry out evaluation and commercial development of new projects and investments to support Group financial objectives.
This is a hugely diverse role across Strategy for the group and their umbrella business, transactions and operations for the existing businesses.
Other job responsibilities for this Sydney-based Principal role include:
- Understand new investment opportunities to exploring trends in the industry
- Evaluate projects and develop detailed financial models
- Provide perspective on how these decisions will impact your business
- Collect data, analyse data, and then make decisions based on the information before you.
- Analyse other data related to project economics (production, marketing, costing etc.) and use this to determine appropriate forecasts for prospective investments
- Develop and use sophisticated models to facilitate financial planning and evaluation to prepare reports to the required standard with a focus on guiding investment decisions.
- Expand knowledge on how to best serve the customers.
- Undertake peer reviews and provide constructive feedback on project deliverables as well as respond to requests for research on new investment opportunities.
- Prepare or monitor the preparation of research reports with clear recommendations and next steps
- Identify opportunities and drive development.
- Be aware of issues facing the company’s businesses, maintain awareness of Australian corporate activity
- Develop and maintain relationships with external advisors
- Provide advice to internal clients in an effective manner
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications
- Exposure to detailed financial evaluation of commercial projects
- Strategy management consulting or IB experience
- Demonstrate strong technical capabilities and judgement skills.
- You should have integrity.
- You have technical capabilities, a good sense of judgement, and should be performance focused.
- Build wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Communicates confidently and articulately
- Works productively in a high-pressure environment
- Provides feedback to encourage learning from successes and failures
If you are looking to work in a fast-paced environment with strong leaders and career growth, please reach out to Asha at email@example.com
#strategyjobs #sydney #oaktreetalent #retail
This Sydney-based Principal which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $160k-$180K base + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.