This reputable ASX company provides a diverse range of information services in Australia. They are a leader in their industry sector and are envied by their competitors. This growing organisation has a focus on all things digital and innovation and will appeal to those that enjoy this kind or work. They are currently looking for a Senior/ Executive Manager for their premium Strategy team that’s based in Sydney.
The Strategy team is a small but high performing team and has a very positive team culture. They promote from within where possible and there are strong career opportunities internally and due to their growth, there are new opportunities are being created all the time.
They are currently looking for a Senior/ Executive Manager for their premium Strategy team that’s based in Sydney. They need someone that can provide strategic direction to the company and who has an interest in and has experience in the Digital and TMT sectors to some extent.
The successful candidate will be joining a team that partners with the Executive Leadership Team and Business Unit Leaders in developing and evolving the company’s strategic direction which includes identification and assessment of new investment, partnership and business opportunities. And well as driving the annual strategic planning cycle. You will be using your analytical skills in determining the best place to allocate the company’s resources.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with inspiring business leaders to help develop corporate or business unit strategies.
- Understand business performance by identifying profitability levers, utilising evidence-based assumptions, and more.
- Juggle multiple strategic project work streams and develop expertise across a range of business units.
- Provide recommendations on future strategic direction to senior leaders through the creation of compelling written strategies and presentation materials.
- Ideate and develop new business opportunities
- Work with the different teams to assess new areas of growth
- Drive the annual strategic planning process
- Support the M&A team in their efforts to achieve success
Key Qualifications for this role:
- At least 6 years dedicated to business strategy (strategy consulting experience is a must have, can be mixed with corporate advisory and or start-ups)
- Expert in developing detailed models and bespoke analytics to support strategic decisions
- Creative problem-solving capabilities including experience in design thinking & agile development
- Deep understanding of consumer experience
- Outstanding presentation skills at an executive and senior management level
- Demonstrable experience in people and stakeholder management at the highest levels
- Digital media industry or Technology, Media, Telecom sector experience highly regarded.
If you want to experience a different type of work environment, where you are empowered to make changes and have a sense of accountability, then apply now by sending your CV to Anika Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Sydney or Melbourne-based Sydney-based Executive Manager is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $200k to $250k inc. super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.