We are currently recruiting for one of the top retailers in Australia that is united by a shared purpose of creating better experiences together for a better tomorrow. As their e-Commerce capability increases significantly, they are looking for a Sydney-based Senior Manager for Data and Analytics Transformation to join their team.
Do you love data? Do you want to help shape the future of Australia’s Retail industry? If so, this could be the role for you. As a Sydney-based Senior Manager Data & Analytics, you will be in charge of orchestrating advanced analytics transformation. You’ll be working in a highly collaborative and agile team, so you’ll have a wide-ranging role in shaping the business. In addition to great work/life balance and flexible working arrangements, they also offer a long-term career within the group.
As a Senior Manager, you will be part of the Strategy and Roadmap team. Along with this, you will be responsible for leading a variety of projects, including working on identifying AA opportunities and developing roadmaps. Additionally, you will deliver use cases to drive better data-driven decisions, and pursue external commercialisation opportunities.
Job responsibilities include:
- Deliver business insights in line with the evolving priorities of the business.
- Lead a variety of strategic projects and be involved in translating business needs into analytics initiatives.
- Support strategy development for the business.
- Collaborate with business units across the Group to identify advanced analytics opportunities.
- Provide support to business owners and analysts by translating business jargon into easily understandable language.
- Understanding the big picture and putting data to work to help the business make informed decisions.
- Assess competition and create new business models.
- Foster collaboration between business and analytics stakeholders.
Key qualifications would be:
- 6 years+ experience in strategy, preferably from a top-tier strategy consulting or data analytics firm.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of complex problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the business.
- Retail experience preferred but not required.
If this role sounds interesting, please feel free to contact Ilan Leshetz or send him your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsydney
This Sydney-based Senior Manager Data & Analytics which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $140k to $220k base + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.