We are hiring for a Sydney-based Senior manager, Group Strategy.
Group Strategy is a function reporting to the CEO that develops and drives a coordinated strategic agenda across the Group while reinforcing the Group’s Purpose and Values. They are responsible for developing and driving the Group’s strategic agenda and coordinating with other functions on project priorities.
These activities include several different tasks that are still being refined.
- Review and analyse the operating environment, identify potential medium to long term issues and trends that are strategic for the Group’s portfolio of businesses.
- Evaluate the implications of environmental change and make recommendations to help achieve the Group’s vision and objectives over the medium to long term.
- Take charge of developing the annual company strategy with the help of the Executive Leadership Team and Board.
This is a very senior role in the organisation, reporting directly to the General Manager. The Group Senior Strategy Manager is responsible for shaping, scoping and delivering high quality strategy solutions at the corporate level. A person who takes up this position will report to the General Manager and be responsible for contributing to, and often driving project efforts to drive high impact outcomes supported by quality research and insightful analysis, producing high quality discussion papers and visual communications.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree
- Several years’ experience in strategy, corporate finance, venture building or similar
- Exposure to the financial services sector is a plus
- Ability to take ownership of complex strategic cases, with demonstrated structured problem-solving capability and hypothesis-led thinking and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently in high performing teams
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills
If this sounds like an interesting role for you, please feel free to submit your CV to Asha Walsh at email@example.com. We encourage you to apply as we are committed to the growth and success of our client and candidates.
#strategyjobs #sydney #oaktreetalent
This Sydney-based Senior Manager, Group Strategy which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $160k-$200K base + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.