Our client is a very highly regarded Australian Financial Services institution. They are growing their strategy functions and are looking to hire a dynamic, Sydney-based Manager or Senior Manager to join their Corporate Development & Strategy team.
This team defines and drives the strategic direction of this preeminent Financial Services organisation.
With a focus on organic and inorganic growth, they are looking for an ambitious and talented individuals to join their team.
In this role you will:
- Develop the strategy for the business working with senior stakeholders across a number of business units.
- Analyse competitors, markets, and industries they are most focused on
- Working with internal clients to solve complex business problems
- Identify, develop, and analyse investment opportunities
- Bring innovation to the business through products, processes, and technology.
- Innovate and be a thought leader
- Lead engagements for key strategic initiatives
Key qualifications for this role are:
- A minimum of 4/5-8 years of financial services experience within:
- Investment banking advisory or M&A with financial institution coverage
- Top tier management strategy consulting firm
- Either of the above before transitioning into a corporate development and strategy role within a financial institution
- Excellent modelling capabilities which may have been gained through valuation, forecasting or scenario analysis
- Strong understanding of financial statements and has a strong interest in financial services, fintech, and any adjacent industries.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to present key insights to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, strategic thinking skills and a growth mindset, which will equip you to work independently and navigate ambiguity
- Proven experience in managing multiple workstreams and prioritising tasks to execute on key deliverables
If you want to work in a prestigious company with excellent peers, that supports flexible work arrangements, then this role is for you. If this sounds like a good challenge for you and you know you are a good fit, contact Anika Stokes at email@example.com to be considered for the position.
This Sydney-based Senior Manager is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $150k to $200k base + super + bonus
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.