Do you have a blend of the commercial strategy mindset and technical data analytics skills? If the answer is YES, this role, a Sydney-based Senior Manager Strategic Insights, presents an amazing opportunity to play to your strengths and work closely with the Head of Strategy and the wider strategy team whilst offering strategic data insights to support their strategy.
Our client, one of Australia’s most iconic brands, has an opportunity for a Sydney-based Senior Manager Strategic Insights to join their strategy team.
As Sydney-based Senior Manager Strategic Insights, you will use your blend of Strategy as well as Data Analytics experience to drive the usage of data and insights within the Strategy & Growth team.
Deep dive analytics will help to shape the future of this business and you will utilise your strong SQL skills to deliver exceptional insights to the business.
This is a workplace that offers a flexi working environment, offers excellent long term career growth and an amazing benefits package.
- Provide data driven lens to business strategies and key growth initiatives.
- Translate complex data sets into clear and compelling narrative to drive data driven decision making
- Drive and influence prioritisation of high value initiatives across the Strategy & Growth team.
- Oversee delivery quality and producing outputs that meet client standards.
- Coach junior team members as well as oversee and educate end users on the insights which have been developed.
- Deliver reports that are timely and relevant.
- Identify changes in the market, understand their customers better, and make better decisions about their products and services.
Background & Qualifications:
- 5+ years in management consulting and data analytics – strategy and data is the key skill required to be successful in this role.
- Commitment, professionalism, respect, and a ‘can-do’ attitude in any situation.
- Belief in the value of coaching your direct report and investing in building an effective and attractive team culture.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to overlay commercial acumen to developed insights and recommendations.
- Extensive experience in extracting and manipulating large volume data with SQL, with Tableau experience being advantageous.
- High level of computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Prior experience in using Tableau desired.
- Proven ability to communicate insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, both in verbal and written formats Strong capability of managing and prioritising a number of competing tasks for different stakeholders.
If this seems to be a good fit, please feel free to get in touch with Amy Savage or email her at email@example.com or apply through the link below.
#sydney #oaktreetalent #sydneyjobs #jobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Senior Manager Strategic Insights role is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $170-$190k inc super + bonus & benefits.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.