An innovative and growing business in the TMT sector has an opportunity for a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Analyst/Strategy Manager to join their growing team.
The focus area for this team is growth strategy. If you want to play an integral part in this business’s growth, this is an awesome opportunity to step into.
As a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Analyst, you will play a vital role in setting the company’s strategic direction. This will involve supporting the development of the company’s strategic plan and providing critical insights on broader strategic projects. In addition, you will be required to provide research-based assessments and recommendations on broader strategic projects.
- Develop a immediate and short term strategy plans
- Develop longer term 3-5 year strategy plans and roadmaps
- Conduct market assessments and research to provide relevant insights and data.
- Determine which projects and propositions are the most promising, and help us future-proof the business.
- Understand the company’s internal dashboards and reporting capabilities and work with the Data and Insights team to scope data requests.
- Learn about some of the company’s proprietary trading tools.
- Develop high-level assumptions for strategic initiatives, and then size them based on finance team input.
Background & Experience:
- 2-5 years previous experience in management consulting or an inhouse strategy role.
- Passionate about the evolving TMT landscape
- Strong Excel modelling and data analysis skills with experience developing business cases and/or conducting financial assessment
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to simplify and tackle complex problems, synthesize findings from a variety of sources and present to stakeholders in a clearly articulated and concise presentation
- Strong written and oral communication and demonstrated experience preparing presentations for senior management
- Flexible and positive attitude with the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving competitive landscape and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to liaise confidently and effectively at all levels both internally and externally
If this role seems to be a good fit, please feel free to reach out to Amy Savage at email@example.com.
#sydney #oaktreetalent #sydneyjobs #jobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Senior Strategy Analyst role is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $130k to $160k base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.