This company is an iconic Australian brand and we recruiting a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager to join their Sustainability team to help the company achieve their commitment to minimising their environmental impact.
This job requires you to be a strategic thinker. You will be responsible for leading high-value, high-impact projects that align with the company’s vision. In this role, you will manage teams and conduct detailed analysis of current performance and develop recommendations for presentation to the senior executive team.
- Lead projects that seek to solve complex sustainability problems and present your insights to senior management for use in crafting the company’s strategy.
- You’ll make recommendations that will ensure that the company continues to advance as a business and meet their commitment to minimising their environmental impact.
- You’ll work with our executive team to develop reports and high-quality output for presentation to the Board, CEO, General Management Committee, and other senior managers.
- Build strong relationships within the Group’s business units.
- Lead sustainability strategic planning.
- Gather external intelligence about relevant trends and identify relevant data to help you make accurate predictions about future trends.
- Ensure that the service standards are met by all members of your team.
Background & Experience:
- 7 years + management consulting from a top tier consulting firm (McKinsey, Bain, BCG).
- Proven experience in establishing sustainability strategies.
- The ideal candidate has a combination of strategy consulting experience as well as management skills.
- MBA/Masters preferred.
- Candidate should have a background in providing strategic development, financial, communications and project management support to multinational clients.
- Should have demonstrated ability to quickly identify key issues, structure a project plan and develop strategic options is desired.
If you have a background in sustainability strategy and would like to apply for this opportunity, please reach out to Amy Savage or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop your CV below.
This Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $210k to $230k Base + Super + Bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.