We are looking for a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager to join this exciting and fast paced Australian owned Tech business.
You will need to own and drive complex strategy projects in line with business priorities and transformation horizons. In order to achieve great customer and business outcomes, you will need to engage and influence teams across the company.
The role will report to the Head of and our client is looking for a talented individual to play a key role in bridging strategy and execution across our rapidly evolving company and its digital ecosystem. In this newly created position, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions to our business challenges.
- Provide rapid and practical ideas in key decision forums.
- Be a thought partner to your stakeholders and develop their strategy and quarterly plans.
- Support the development of our annual strategy, including running diagnostics, organising and facilitating collaborative sessions.
- Facilitate collaborative sessions with key stakeholders to set future platform vision, prioritising initiatives, and estimating financial benefits.
- Put together new ideas and best practices based on global examples from different industries.
We’re looking for an individual who is adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment. He or she must be resourceful and can work independently, and is able to see the big picture and think critically. With their strategic mindset and critical thinking skills, he or she will constantly challenge the status quo and push for continuous improvement.
- You will have a background in top tier Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy, or Investment Banking. This experience should ideally be coupled with retail, digital platform and/or fintech experience.
- Minimum of 5 years strategy consulting experience.
- Strong problem solving skills with structured thinking and approach
- Customer first mindset, and passionate about retail, growth and innovation
- Excellent communication with ability to deliver exceptional Executive-level presentations with a clear and concise story
- Ability to look at the big picture while diving into day-to-day execution details
- High level of maturity and confidence and strong interpersonal skills to build long-term relationships across the organisation and diverse stakeholders
If you would like to apply for this fantastic role, send your CV to Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CV below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #finance
This Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $160k-$190K base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.