Our Australian client is a business that is committed to sustainability and ESG and is in an attractive position by playing in the white space between corporates and the government. As one of Australia’s largest and most trusted membership organisation in the country, this client has always strived to supply value to their members and the community at large.
This company is looking for a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager to help with their growth. This role reports to an ex Top Tier leader and will be pivotal in helping the business make strategically compelling choices across their operations, businesses, and culture with a focus on ESG and Sustainability. You will have a keen interest in market trends and consumer needs, which will allow you to shape how the company will capture opportunities in a rapidly changing marketplace.
As Senior Strategy Manager:
- You will be responsible for developing a corporate and portfolio strategy with a focus on ESG.
- You will help develop the company’s ESG/sustainability strategy by integrating it into the company’s broader business strategy. This will require collaboration with the ESG team, as well as contributing to business unit strategic planning and capability development.
- You will work together with other stakeholders to develop a strategies which could include conducting market analysis, identifying and assessing growth opportunities, and making professionally robust recommendations.
- You will identify and lead initiatives to grow the company. This could include cross-business unit market opportunities and innovative new service offerings.
- You will also be identifying opportunities and threats, understanding the business, and coming up with solutions that will improve the organisation. This involves possessing analytical skills, a problem-solving approach, and the ability to bring stakeholders along on the journey.
- You will be responsible for driving the strategic planning process, setting business targets, and supporting the allocation of capital to the Group’s long-term strategy. You will also be responsible for building relationships with external stakeholders and leveraging market information.
Key Requirements for the position:
- We are looking for an individual with experience in a corporate strategy role ideally gaining their strategy tool kit in a strategy consulting firm.
- Strong business acumen supported by excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to identify organic and inorganic growth opportunities.
- Excellent at building strong relationships and be a thought leader.
- Ability to navigate complexity, understand evolving priorities, and adapt quickly.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a highly regarded academic institution. An MBA or relevant graduate degree would be desirable.
- They should also possess strong integrity and commitment to sustainable, inclusive, diverse and equity-driven practices.
If this position seems to be of interest, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Anika Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your CV through the link below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $180k base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.