Do you love Group Strategy? Having business wide visibility to the future direction of the business? We are looking to fill a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager.
Part of a team working under a highly regarded leader within the financial services sector, this is a team that is moving into its next phase of future growth with a huge focus on customer growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a work-stream on larger strategic projects or smaller strategic projects across a range of business areas within the company. You will also be expected to develop and deliver the strategy for these projects. This is a critical role that is essential to the success of the company.
As a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager you are expected to have the ability to understand complex problems, analyse them quickly, and create compelling cases for change.
- Focus on new growth strategy, not limited to exploring customer growth, digital and cryptocurrencies and payments strategy.
- Understand complex problem spaces and be able to independently unpack them.
- Generate key hypotheses and define data requirements.
- Design and execute analysis to support those hypotheses.
- Deep dive analysis on global issues and their impact on the Australian market.
- Assesses problems, analyses Strategic goals and objectives, and develops compelling storylines that lead to change.
- Able to develop accurate quality standards across their work.
- Communicates confidently, effectively, and appropriately with senior stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain peer and senior relationships with other members of the organisation.
- Teach technical skills to consultants working on projects.
- Work closely with Group Strategy team members and key internal stakeholders in shaping and conducting the work within a workstream / project.
Background & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years business experience in management consulting, strategy, or relevant business roles.
- Financial services expertise preferred but not mandatory.
- Strategic thinking skills, defined as the ability to creatively approach and structure complex, potentially unfamiliar and ambiguous issues.
- Exceptional analysis skills and complex business modelling skills (preferred).
- Exceptional communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Experience working with and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Experience leading work-streams, projects, or teams.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, develop relationships and share workloads.
- Ability to manage deadlines and deliver on time with high quality.
- High proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
If this role seems to be of interest, please contact Amy Savage at email@example.com or send us your resume through the link below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #melbourne #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #melbournejobs #strategyjobmelbourne
This Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $160k to $180k base + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.