Our iconic client is a thriving ASX business famous for its brand and multiple business portfolios across Australia. As they expand, they are looking for a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager with a focus on Customer and Digital to drive strategic initiatives within one of their most sought after divisions. They are looking for someone with strong business acumen, who can support key business development activities and partnerships.
Reporting to the GM of Strategy, the Senior Manager will be responsible for key and significant strategic initiatives focused initially on digital customer experience, personalisation and digital marketing.
This is a high preforming team, and you can expect to be intellectually stimulated by your peers and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in competitive intelligence analysis, portfolio management of strategic initiatives, and developing ideas and business case proposals to support an innovation pipeline.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Create high-quality strategic plans and projects in the customer, digital and e-com space
- Structure key problems and define the plans to solve them effectively.
- Inject strategic and innovative thinking into the issues that the business faces.
- Manage and influence key stakeholders, including building strong advisory relationships with senior divisional leaders.
- Work with relevant teams that are essential to the achievement of strategic initiatives.
- Provide active guidance in key specific strategic projects.
- Learn about career development initiatives, so that you can reach your full potential in this field.
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- 7+ years of strategy experience with minimum 2 years of experience in a top tier strategy consultancy or brand name strategy consulting firm,
- Demonstrated deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks, project and change management
- Superb written and oral communication and the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with middle and senior management stakeholders
- Analytics and quantitative modelling
- Ability to manage and develop junior team members
- Consumer market experience, digital or e-commerce an advantage
- Outstanding academic record and social achievements
This role has so many opportunities such as training and development programs that you can use to enhance your advancement and growth in the company and in your career. If this role interests you and you think you are up for the challenge, please do not hesitate to contact Anika Stokes at email@example.com
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager Digital which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $200k.
If you would also like to check out other Australia Strategy Jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.