This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known brand in a division that is their next huge growth area. Currently experiencing week on week growth and utilising their existing business networks, this team has big plans for growth. Our client is looking for a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager / Head of Strategy.
Working in the TMT sector and as a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager, you will report to a strong leader and this role will help to establish the strategy to grow their business through developing innovative new products and services specifically for their existing and new client base.
You will play a pivotal role in setting the company’s strategic direction of the business and the team. This will involve presenting weekly and monthly presentations to the top executives of the company by presenting the strategic plan and providing critical insights on broader strategic projects.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead a Strategy Analyst/Manager who will support you with growth strategy.
- Short term and immediate strategy planning.
- Long term growth strategy.
- Conduct market assessments and research to provide relevant insights and data.
- Understand the company’s internal dashboards and reporting capabilities and work with the Data and Insights team to scope data requests.
- Develop high-level assumptions for strategic initiatives, and then size them based on finance team input.
- Work with the finance team to build more structured business models to assess and make recommendations on strategic initiatives.
- Provide direction on key drivers and sensitivity analysis for key initiatives.
- Help synthesise key insights from research, data analysis and modelling into structured, high quality written presentations.
- Drive discussions on key broadband strategic issues with confidence and conviction.
Background & Skills:
- 7+ years relevant previous experience in Management Consulting or Corporate Strategy role
- Passionate about the evolving TMT landscape
- Strong Excel modelling and data analysis skills with experience developing business cases and/or conducting financial assessment
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to simplify and tackle complex problems, synthesize findings from a variety of sources and present to stakeholders in a clearly articulated and concise presentation
- Strong written and oral communication and demonstrated experience preparing presentations for senior management
- Flexible and positive attitude with the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving competitive landscape and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to liaise confidently and effectively at all levels both internally and externally
If this role seems to be a good fit, please feel free to reach out to Amy Savage at email@example.com.
#sydney #oaktreetalent #sydneyjobs #jobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager role is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $170k to $200k base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.