Our esteemed client has a first-class strategy function, and as an extension of this, the dynamic Payments Strategy team. The Payments team is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Group’s portfolio payments products, developing and delivering payments strategy and innovation across retail and business payments, whilst leading the design and execution of the Group’s payments strategy. We are tasked to hire a Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager – Payments.
As a Senior Manager in the Payments Strategy team, you will be responsible for supporting and developing the Payments strategy for the business and driving strategic projects end to end across the bank related to Payments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Learn to understand business problems and areas of opportunity, determining the solutions that are most appropriate for the specific business situation.
- Assist in the development of a strategic agenda, including the design of a future capability delivery roadmap.
- Collaborate with the different business units, so that the strategy is fully implemented.
- Be responsible for solving problems and seizing new opportunities
- Collaborate and influence internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Engage the Payments Product teams to support strategic development for critical capabilities.
- Manage and mentor more junior team members
Key Requirements for this position are:
- Experience in consulting / strategy / transformation from a brand name strategy consulting firm.
- Experience in the financial services industry sector, with the addition of a keen interest in the payments space.
- Strong communications skill to enable you to collaborate with teams on work streams/ project activities end to end and independently manage deliverables.
- University degree qualification in business, technology, law, or commercially related discipline.
This is the perfect role for someone with 3-4 years of strategy consulting experience and some financial services industry experience who is looking to work with dynamic ex-consultants in a supportive team environment. Please reach out to Anika Stokes, send her an email at email@example.com or drop your CV below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #brisbane #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #brisbanejobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager – Payments which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $160K to $175k base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.