We need someone with a strong strategic mindset and the ability to challenge the status quo to help us reshape our business. You’ll be responsible for leading complex strategy projects in line with business priorities and transformation horizons. Your role will involve creating and managing processes, working with stakeholders and devising strategies which will ensure we continue to evolve and grow as a business.
This start-up has developed into a leading digital business that is revolutionizing customer experiences for millions of Australians. They are now merging with their team, technology and data to make sure they can deliver on our promise to be customer-centric. By combining the best of their Digital, eCommerce, and Fintech businesses, they will combine their resources to transform the customer experience under one banner.
They are a team of innovators and entrepreneurs working to transform and disrupt the industry. They’re made up of people with big ideas and they’ve come together to deliver exceptional customer experiences. They all work hard, but they’re proud of what they do and they want to be known as the best in their field.
About this Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager
This role will report directly to the Head of Strategy. Your job will be to shape the future of eCommerce in Australia. In the last couple of years, our business has more than doubled, and they want your strategic thinking to help us think even bigger, faster, and better.
- They are currently looking for a strategic consultant who can lead complex strategy projects in line with business priorities and transformation horizons including stakeholder management, change management, and business case development.
- A successful candidate will be strategic and innovative thinking and will be able to structure problems and define plans of actions to solve them.
- Be a thought partner to the leadership team as they develop their strategy and quarterly plans.
- Engage and influence teams across the company, and be a voice of customers throughout the organization.
- The role provides strong support to the development of the annual strategy, including running diagnostics and organising and facilitating collaborative sessions with key stakeholders.
- You will ensure that future platform vision is set, initiatives are prioritised, and financial benefits are estimated.
- You will also bring new ideas and best practices based on global examples across different industries, as well as apply your knowledge of emerging technologies to help us stay at the forefront of our industry.
- You will be Communicating the company’s strategy, priorities, progress and business performance to executive stakeholders and the board of directors is essential.
They are looking for someone who is motivated by the challenge of solving complex problems in a fast paced environment, is able to work independently with minimal supervision, and understands how their work fits into the bigger picture. You will have a background in Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy or Investment Banking ideally coupled with retail, digital platform and/or loyalty and fintech experience with a minimum of 4+ years of professional experience. In addition you should have:
- Strong problem solving capabilities, coupled with structured thinking and an approach that is both creative and forward-thinking.
- Your communication skills are excellent; you can effectively articulate your thoughts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You also have the ability to deliver exceptional presentations with a clear and concise story.
- Your attention to detail is outstanding; you can identify, analyze, and draw out key “so what” insights from complex data sets.
- Individual with excellent communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude who is able to forge long-lasting relationships across the organisation.
- Strong academic background: Bachelor Degree in Business or Finance – Master Degree or MBA would be advantageous
- Has a proven track record of success, and a mature sense of responsibility. He or she will be a valued member of the team who is passionate about delivering results.
This Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $180,000 – $200,000 Base + Super + Bonus.
If you do not want to be in the same job next year and you are ready for the change, then please reach out to us or drop your CV below.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.