We are currently sourcing for a Senior Strategy Manager for a an ASX Listed company.
Our client, an ASX listed company, enables companies to connect with their customers, partners, and employees, providing them with the technology to do so. And that’s where you come in – they want to give you a chance to help create a brilliant, connected future for everyone and they are looking for 2 highly motivated and experienced Sydney-Based Senior Strategy Managers to join the team.
Your role as a Sydney-Based Senior Strategy Manager is to support the long-term strategic vision of the business by collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation. You will also be responsible for building strong relationships with senior decision makers and leveraging your skills in teamwork to effectively collaborate with peers from a range of different departments.
Your skills in strategic thinking and analysis will be critical to our business’s growth. You should have a knack for identifying opportunities and making the best possible decisions.
- With a breadth of industry knowledge, you will drive the company’s long-term strategy.
- Formulate new strategic frameworks as needed to develop long-term plans.
- Solve complex problems in the most efficient way possible.
- Developing data-driven strategies, utilising your data and analytics background to understand commercial problems, extract meaningful information, and uncover the root cause of issues to develop data-driven strategies.
- Developing actionable strategies to meet business needs
- Evaluate new and emerging trends to develop effective strategies that meet the company’s long-term business goals.
- Collaborating with and presenting to multiple stakeholders, you will work closely with peers and senior executives, seeking support, direction, and buy-in to generate solutions to complex problems, overcome organisational barriers, and deliver value.
- Translate and communicate key information for the CEO to drive senior engagement and draw out insights to achieve Company’s strategic objectives.
You’re not just a trusted advisor, you’re a vital part of our senior team. You bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table as you work with internal stakeholders at all levels. Your ability to identify key stakeholders for your projects and provide advice on how to best approach them has been invaluable to our organisation.
- Management consulting and/or strategy experience
- A strong ability to apply solid business acumen and be commercially astute
- Strong financial and P&L knowledge
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills, with an ability to build credibility with senior leaders and executive stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to build sustainable, scalable solutions to complex strategic problems
Please apply below or please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Sydney-based Senior Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $150,000 to $160,000 Base + Super + Bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.