Are you passionate about strategy and business development? Our client has opened a role for a Sydney-based Strategic Business Development Manager.
This is an exciting fast-paced team reporting to the Head of Partnerships as Sydney-based Strategic Business Development Manager and plays an integral part in driving growth objectives and outcomes through new partnerships. You will work closely with the Commercial team to identify, win, and maintain key partnerships that drive revenue and growth.
As Sydney-based Strategic Business Development Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive the financial services partnerships new business strategy.
- Identify new partnership opportunities and drive returns for our company.
- Innovate to attract new partner prospects and develop a value story.
- Identify and target new opportunities, and effectively leverage data insights to demonstrate value.
- Learn to understand potential partner’s strategies and pain points in order to align their objectives.
- Support value-led partnerships with the financial services and loyalty industry by staying up to date on trends.
- Maintain broad and deep relationships with key players, which will help you identify opportunities as they evolve.
- Lead contract negotiations, working in collaboration with the legal team. By doing this, you can ensure that your company receives favourable commercial terms.
- Deliver a simply smart experience and seamless member experience.
Key Qualifications for this role:
- 5-10 years commercial experience strategy and partnerships in Financial Services
- Successful track record of multi-million-dollar revenue commercial negotiations and partnership management at a senior level.
- Building and maintaining an active pipeline of high-quality sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated practical data analytical experience used to inform business decision making.
- Strategic business development.
- Ability to consultatively sell with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional presentation skills pitching to all levels within a business including C-Suite.
- Complex contract management and negotiation.
If you’re interested in the position or would like to find out more, please email Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV through the form below.
#businessdevelopmentmanager #customerstrategy #partnerships #sydney #oaktreetalent #sydneyjobs #jobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Strategic Business Development Manager is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $180k to $200k base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.