I love everything about this role!! This company is closing out 2022 as their strongest year EVER and are ripe for growth and investment. They are a diverse business in the agri, foods, consumer/retail sector and this is a great role for a Sydney-based Strategy Analyst who wants to own their projects and work closely with divisional GMs.
As an Strategy Analyst, you will play an important role in the analysis, development and execution of strategic initiatives to support the company’s growth. You explore new business opportunities and develop strategies to achieve company growth goals both within and beyond the company’s existing core.
- Drive strategic initiatives and insights across strategy and M&A projects
- Deliver meaningful insights, analysis and recommendations.
- Prepare presentations, plans and reports that support growth opportunities.
- Help strategically assess businesses and find growth opportunities.
- Develop financial models, valuations and analytics to support business decisions.
- Support strategy planning processes and facilitation of different strategy planning sessions and workshops.
- Manage projects with internal and external stakeholders and work with business units to improve our company’s strategic execution.
- Provide critical support to key stakeholders and help enhance our strategic execution capabilities with our business units.
Background & Skills:
- 1-3 years Management Consulting experience or in-house strategy experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Economics or Business/Commerce
- Strong structured problem-solving background and existing strategic toolkit
- Superior skills in financial analysis and commercial modelling
- Independent skills to research and to access internal & external information
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong ability using Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of financial statements (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statements)
- Sound understanding of financial concepts & analysis methods (e.g. DCF, WACC, ROIC)
If this sounds like an exciting role for you, feel free to apply or get in touch with Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#sydney #oaktreetalent #sydneyjobs #jobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Strategy Analyst is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $120k + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.