We’re looking for an experienced Sydney-based Strategy & Growth Manager to join this high-growth tech startup. Having gone through a successful round of fund raising, they are taking technology in this sector to the next level.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Define and execute growth strategies that will span all areas of the business.
- Analyse data to inform strategic decisions.
- Marget growth, addressing market segmentation, adjacency, penetration and expansion, go to market, addressable markets)
- Increase revenues and profitability through strategic growth.
- Pricing and contract, tender/bids management.
- Leading a team of 3 and it is expected that this team will grow.
Background & Experience:
- Experienced Management Consultant with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Demonstrated experience in growth strategy is essential.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Previous experience in leading teams, coaching, mentoring and development.
Staff wellbeing is a top priority for this business and they offer a flexible working environment, casual dress code, a fun team with high-growth hustle, heaps of social events with awesome colleagues, generous remuneration package and more.
If you would like to apply for this position, please follow the links or email your CV to email@example.com
This Sydney-based Strategy & Growth Manager position which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $150k + $160k Base + Super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.