Would you like to work on a customer insights platform for an FMCG brand and retailer in Australia? If so, this is the perfect opportunity – this company is venture capital backed, and they are looking to expand into Asia Pacific.
As a Sydney-based Strategy Insights Consultant, your job will be to lead and manage the successful delivery of our clients’ campaigns. This role is primed for personal and professional development, and you’ll be reporting to a former senior top tier strategy consultant.
You will be responsible for managing the growth of their business across Australia and international markets. You are an innovative thinker with the curiosity and ability to identify opportunities and drive them through to execution. As an integral member of the team, you’ll help define their strategic objectives and ensure they stay on track.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about the retail industry and has a strong interest in the FMCG sector. You will have an interest and capability in big data and analytics and have effective team leadership abilities.
- Work and manage across a portfolio of clients.
- Build positive working relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Be able to answer strategic questions based on the data captured.
- Ability to perform the analytical work required to extract and storyline valuable insights for top tier FMCGs and retailers.
- Understand and juggle multiple complex project requirements to positively impact the P&L of each campaign.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality, accuracy and consistency of data to maximise client satisfaction.
- Work with the company to develop creative ideas, identify new opportunities and make a significant impact.
- Lead and contribute to a high-performing culture.
- Supervise a team of remote data reviewers.
- Provide day-to-day support and manage career conversations.
Qualifications required for this role:
- Bachelor and or Master’s degree in business or in a related discipline.
- Experience in FMCG or Consulting.
- Excellent business sense and strong analytical skillset to help clients extract the best insights from the data collected.
- Knowledge and experience interpreting qualitative and quantitative data sets and deriving relevant insights to solve commercial problems.
- A strong business development and commercial mindset.
- Excellent client leadership capability and confident presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and regularly changing environment, juggling multiple stakeholders and projects at the same time.
- Very well structured, organised and ability to multitask as you will be responsible for multiple client campaigns running in parallel as well as the management of your team members.
- Great sense of ownership, personal drive and autonomy.
- Caring deeply about people, team and culture.
If this seems to be of interest, feel free to contact Ilan Leshetz on firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV through the link below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsydney
This Sydney-based Strategy Insights Consultant which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $130k to $150k base + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.