We’re looking for a candidate to fill the role of a Sydney-based Strategy & Insights Manager for one of our clients.
You will be responsible for managing the growth of our business across Australia and international markets. We are looking for someone with a proven track record and experience in sales leadership and management. You should be an innovative thinker, able to identify opportunities and drive them through to execution.
As a member of the team, you’ll help define our strategic objectives and ensure that we stay on track. We are seeking someone who is passionate about the retail industry and has a strong interest in the FMCG sector. You should have interest in big data and analytics and be able to lead a team effectively.
- You will report directly to our CEO and work in a close relationship with the COO.
- Your primary focus will be on acquiring customers, so it is expected for you to define the customer acquisition strategy and manage its execution.
- You will also determine which services is most suitable for different customer segments and predict how the sales channels will perform.
- You will also be leading a team of associate consultants
- Your role would be to drive & lead generation initiatives and promote the company’s products. You will also participate in client meetings, where you will help understand how the solution can help the company reach their business objectives.
- You will also conduct market research and provide recommendations based on your findings.
- You will work with high calibre people with a great work-life balance
- Experience in FMCG or top tier management consulting
- Passionate about fast growing, tech-enabled businesses
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work
- Comfortable delivering value in dynamic and ambiguous environments
- Motivated by being part of a fast-paced team
- Passion for results and ready to go the extra mile to deliver value for our clients and team
- A structured approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This Sydney-based Strategy & Insights Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $120k-$150K Base + Super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.