We are looking for a Sydney-based Strategy & M&A Director to support the development of our company’s growth strategy. The company is a leader in providing high-quality training data for artificial intelligence systems, and we are looking for a world-class strategist to drive that growth. Their products are used by the most innovative companies in the world to build and continually improve their artificial intelligence systems, and we’re looking for someone who can help them get there!
Our client values accountability, quality, and productivity. They remain humble and focused on achieving goals and exceeding expectations. They hold everyone to the highest standards of quality work and they are truth tellers – but they do it respectfully! Our client believes in giving and receiving direct feedback, which helps improve our work. The client gives credit where credit is due, and they show gratitude for the help they receive from others.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and executing on growth opportunities.
- Supporting our M&A and investment agenda.
- Identify partnerships that will help us grow the business.
- Coordinating internal innovation forums in order to support new growth opportunities across the business.
- Supporting our strategy cadence to ensure we have the right goals and vision.
- You have a strong foundation in quantitative skills, and you’re comfortable with analysis.
- You demonstrate high productivity and can quickly output the minimum sufficient level of information required for decision making.
- Your intellectual agility allows you to follow a hypothesis and quickly pivot as required.
- You need to structure your communications so that they are more accessible to others, both verbally and in writing.
If this position sounds like your dream role and you have the skills and experience to create the value and take this organisation to the next level, then the team at Oaktree Talent Group would like to hear from you for a confidential discussion. Please send expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Sydney-based Strategy & M&A Director will take home an annual income of $240k to $250k Base + Super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.