This is a highly sought after role with a well known brand is looking for a Sydney-based Strategy manager that will focus on developing and implementing the company’s strategy that includes research into net zero and decarbonisation as well as group strategy projects.
As a highly motivated and experienced Strategy Manager, you will lead the strategic planning process and work closely with senior leadership to ensure that the company’s objectives are met, especially in the environmental sector.
As Strategy Manager, you will also be responsible for assessing growth opportunities and key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing and implementing the corporate strategy, working with the board, ELT, and wider organisation to develop the plan, and managing the process of translating the strategy into the annual business plan.
- Help lead the ongoing monitoring and reporting of global and local trends, which will provide insights into our strategy setting process.
- You will also provide high level advice on energy policy, strategy, industry disruption and transition.
- Keep the business up to date on important developments that may impact the company’s strategic plans. This could include changes in the industry, new regulations, or shifts in consumer behavior. By keeping the business appraised of these changes, you help ensure that the company stays as competitive as possible.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as third-party energy service providers and potential strategic partners.
- Assess and manage M&A opportunities as well as coordinating on the delivery of key innovation projects and trials.
- Lead the development of key strategic innovation opportunities.
Background & Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years of experience in a strategy or planning role, preferably in the energy or sustainability sector
- Strategy toolkit gained from a management consulting firm, ie. MBB, Monitor Deloitte, Kearney, Strategy& etc.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and delivering commercial outcomes for utilities and other sectors related to the business
- Proven and effective stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate clearly and convincingly and influence outcomes with external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions that align with the company’s overall goals
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level. Get in touch with Amy Savage by submitting your CV today at email@example.com and let us know how your skills and experience align with the role.
This Sydney-based Strategy Manager is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $170k to $200k + super + bonus
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.