We are currently hiring a Sydney-based Strategy Manager to join an exciting Australian tech business.
This role is expected to be well-equipped to strategise complex projects and help drive business priorities and transformation goals. The person needs to have the ability to think critically and challenge the status quo, always aiming for continuous improvement.
The company is passionate about creating better everyday experiences for their customers. This company is an innovation business that brings together the brightest minds in e-commerce and technology to create innovative solutions and improve customer experiences.
You will be responsible for developing high quality strategic plans across our businesses. You will aim to identify areas of growth and opportunities that need help in order to think bigger and better. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Excel at stakeholder management, change management, and business case development.
- Ensure that all aspects of the project are executed flawlessly.
- Apply strategic and innovative thinking that can provide key insights and solutions to difficult business challenges.
- Develop their strategy and quarterly plans / priorities.
- Engage and influence teams across the company to drive great customer and business outcomes.
- Support the development of the annual strategy, including running diagnostics, organising and facilitating collaborative sessions with key stakeholders.
- Bring new, innovative ideas to the table that will help us stay ahead of the competition.
- Need to communicate the company strategy, priorities, and progress effectively to Executive stakeholders and the company’s board.
We are looking for a candidate who is ambitious, thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment, and is able to work independently.
The person should also have a good understanding of the big picture, with experience in fields such as Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy or Investment Banking. Ideally, the person will also have experience in retail, digital platforms and/or loyalty and fintech.
- 3 years experience as a top tier strategy consultant from an MBB or Oliver Wyman, Kearney, Strategy& etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills with structured thinking and approach.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver exceptional Executive-level presentations with a clear and concise story.
- Outstanding attention to detail, ease with numbers and data and ability to draw the key “so what” insights.
- Strong personal skills and ability to influence, establish and maintain long-term relationships across the organisation.
- Ability to look at the big picture while diving into day-to-day execution details.
- A Bachelor Degree in Business or Finance – Master Degree or MBA would be advantageous.
If this is something you are interested in, contact Amy Savage and send your CV at email@example.com or drop your CV below.
#strategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #tech
This Sydney-based Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $140k-$160K base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.