We are hiring for a Sydney-based Strategy Manager! Our client is driven by its purpose over its revenue and this role is suited to someone who is passionate about helping people! Not only that, this business prioritises the health and wellbeing of its employees and this is a rare opportunity to join a strategy team with 9-5 working hours!
With a sole purpose of supporting their clients and customers in every possible way, the role of Strategy Manager is responsible for providing sound strategic advice to senior executives across the organisation, and leading projects in order to develop business strategies that enable the company to achieve its strategic objectives.
Being a customer focused business you can enjoy variety in this role from strategising customer experience and customer value proposition to developing operating models, vendor management, digital and data strategy and adopting innovation at scale.
- Planning and managing strategy projects, including working with external strategy consulting firms when needed.
- Providing input and execute strategic planning initiatives, as well as develop a broad base of industry and functional knowledge.
- Proactively identifying strategic issues and defining problems to support senior stakeholders.
- When it comes to complex issues and problems, you have the ability to think critically and come up with insightful strategies in collaboration with others.
- Staying ahead of the curve by researching emerging trends and technologies to identify internal and external strategic opportunities.
- Conducting complex qualitative and quantitative analysis to assess opportunities and create initiatives.
- Stimulating constructive dialogue among business stakeholders and team members through clear verbal and written communication.
- Working with your team and other parts of the company to make sure all our projects and business activities are aligned.
- Identifying opportunities and successfully translating strategic recommendations into practical plans.
- Aiming to contribute positively to your own professional development, as well as that of your team and stakeholders.
- 5+ years in a management consulting firm (either from an MBB, LEK, Oliver Wyman, Strategy&, Monitor Deloitte etc).
- Exceptional communication skills, both written (Board paper writing and PowerPoint slide development) and oral.
- Relevant tertiary education.
- Critically think through complex issues and problems to frame problems, scope work and develop strategies insightfully and in collaboration with others.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing in a way that stimulates constructive and impactful dialogue among business stakeholders and team members.
If you think you this position is for you, send your CV to Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CV below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs
This Sydney-based Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $200K base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.