Our client’s purpose is focused on helping Australians own their own home, this company is on a huge growth trajectory and already one of the biggest challenger banks out there. One part of this is their commitment to driving change – which is why their Group Strategy team is at the forefront of driving this transformation and they are looking for a Sydney-based Strategy Manager to join their team.
As Strategy Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Group Strategy to develop and execute the company’s strategy. You will work on a diverse range of projects across the company including growth and market entry, product development, marketing and distribution, process improvement, optimisation and M&A.
- Lead and support projects related to group strategy across all business units – including growth and market entry, product development, marketing and distribution, process improvement, optimisation and M&A.
- Set the direction for these projects, provide leadership, and develop a strong team.
- Support the group’s bi-annual strategic planning process.
- Monitor and advise the organisation on the external competitive environment and topics of strategic importance to the business
- Compile the group’s annual strategy report.
- Work closely with the CEO on long-term strategy, problem solving, and venture growth.
- Strive to develop rigorous, well-supported recommendations that help decision makers make the best choices.
- Make sure our recommendations are strategically and financially sound, and that they are aligned with the goals of the customers.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Provide them with timely and useful insights.
- Identify learnings from global and domestic Fintechs, and then incorporate them into solutions that will be impactful for the company.
Background & Skills:
- 3+ years’ relevant experience from a top tier Management Consulting firm or 5+ years in a Corporate Strategy role providing strategic advice at an Executive level
- A proven consulting toolkit with superior analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to incorporate innovative approaches in solving complex problems
- Ability to lead and manage project with multiple stakeholders
- Highly developed verbal and written skills and visual communications
- Ambition, and are self-driven and highly motivated to thrive
If you are passionate about leading change and want to make a real difference in the lives of our customers, then this is the role for you. Contact Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $130-$140k base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.