Would you like to move into the innovative space of banking, deposits and payments? Work with an ex top tier leadership team on high impact projects! Our client is currently looking for a Sydney-based Strategy Manager to join their team.
This includes developing and maintaining the bank’s medium-term strategic agenda, managing the group’s quarterly business planning cycles, and overseeing ongoing oversight of all initiative spend.
In this Sydney-based Strategy Manager role, you’ll need to use the traditional management consulting toolkit along with innovative problem solving skills to help millions of customers. You’ll see how technology and data can be integrated to drive change for the company.
- Conducting competitor and market analyses
- Identifying partnership opportunities
- Assessing key risk areas in order to develop sound key strategy and planning.
- Overseeing the outline, delivery, and impact of initiatives.
- Managing and monitoring the business plan, including ensuring it is aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Engaging proactively with the data and analytics teams to identify and source the relevant data, to validate and clean the data, to apply relevant analytical techniques in order to interpret the insights, and then work with the team to design holistic solutions that ensure the value from data can be delivered in practice.
Background & Skills:
- 3-5 years of strategy or management consulting experience in a tier 1 consulting firm, strategy boutique firm, private equity firm, industry corporate development role or a relevant business role.
- Proven experience across a range of the Strategy service portfolio including market and industry dynamics assessments, corporate and portfolio strategy, business unit strategy, customer and segment strategy, capability and operating model strategy, and strategy execution services.
- A strong focus on customer and commercial outcomes with an aptitude and interest in banking, finance, economics, customer experience and digital.
- Excellent time management facilitation and organisation skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills with an ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders in different parts of the business and at different levels of seniority.
- Strong learning orientation with a commitment to listening and learning from colleagues, experimenting with new ideas and approaches, and keeping up to date with the latest technical developments in data and analytics.
- Strong process and delivery capabilities with attention to detail and ability to meet milestones and expectations.
If this roles is of interest to you or if you have any questions regarding this role, please don’t hesitate to contact Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CV below to be considered for the position.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $150k to $160k base + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.