Our client is passionate about making a difference for pet owners and the health of pets in general. As our client focuses on what’s important, they believe that championing the rights of pets, pet owners, and vets is equally as important. This is what drives them to do the best work possible and helps them power healthy pet lives.
The Sydney-based Strategy Principal reports to a MBB top tier manager. They will help the company executives to achieve their vision by being a thought partner and delivery partner. You will work closely with leaders across the firm to help achieve the company vision of a world that is better for pets and their pet parents.
This business is in an exciting growth phase and the Strategy Principal will be at the heart of making this happen. You will have facetime at the executive table, be able to use your entrepreneurial flair to have a real and fast impact.
- Develop and execute the firm’s long-term strategy and assess potential growth opportunities.
- Work closely with leadership to ensure that they are maximising the growth potential, both organic and inorganic, whilst aligning with company’s strategic direction.
- Keep up to date with global trends, and make strategic recommendations to the executives
- Provide valuable insight for the development of the business.
- Responsible for annual planning and budgeting processes, as well as supporting strategic projects – such as new business and product creation or growth options.
- Use your management consulting frameworks and strategic expertise to advise the firm on its growth strategy and operational improvements.
- We are looking for someone with 5 years’ plus experience in a top strategy management consulting firm, with a strategy-based focus tool-kit.
- Proven experience at excelling in demanding environments and knowledgeable about strategic problem solving and frameworks.
- Highly experienced at driving strategic engagements to fruition.
- Advanced communication skills, with a focus on Executive level communications.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior management with the ability to create compelling analytical presentations, texts, and proposals.
- The successful candidate will be able to absorb and analyse a great deal of information, and then present compelling arguments in a clear, concise, and interesting way.
- In addition, this individual needs to be attentive to detail and have strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and be curious about new possibilities.
- Exceptional quantitative skills and financial understanding/ financial literacy and project management ability is a must.
- If you hold an MBA, that can be an even greater advantage.
This is a dynamic fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by top talent, will have regular Ex Co exposure, and drive real impact. However, you will also be working for a purpose-driven organisiation. They have a hybrid working environment, support flexibility and you can even bring your pet to work.
If this position seems to be of interest, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Anika Stokes at email@example.com or send us your CV through the link below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Strategy Principal which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $250k to $270k base + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.