This is a rare opportunity for a Sydney-based Strategy Principal to play a huge part in the growth strategy of this PE backed innovative and growing company.
If you want a role that gives you exposure to the CEO and Board and have maximum impact and influence, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane and will directly report to an established and highly regarded Chief Strategy Officer. This organisation is in a unique position to lead the transformation of this sector and it is ready for disruption.
Main responsibilities include:
- Actively help the company formulate it strategy, stand-up the strategy function and execute to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and scope strategic initiatives to support the company’s overall objectives and add value to the business units.
- Work with the executive leadership team to develop strategy, track project progress, and pursue business development.
- Lead project teams to ensure work is on track and deliver superior results.
- Consistently make an impact on business performance through strong strategic planning and project management.
- Keep yourself up to date with industry knowledge and competitive intelligence.
- Assist with developing insights and critically evaluating information to develop strategy and participate in delivering initiatives in an ethical and legal manner.
- Work within budget constraints, execute on schedules and comply with company policies in a team environment.
Qualifications for this position include:
- 8+ years previous experience as a consultant and/or engagement manager with top tier consulting firm.
- Proven record of academic excellence with an MBA preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and adapt and learn quickly.
- Previous experience leading and managing teams.
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally.
If you are a problem solver by nature with intellectual curiosity and a knack for making an impact, then this role is definitely or you. Please feel free to contact Ilan Leshetz for a confidential chat or send your CV to him at email@example.com
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Strategy Principal which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $250k to $300k.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.