Our client is an iconic Australian brand who is constantly evolving and that means the opportunities for its people are endless. This company created a culture of innovation, where you can embrace personal development and career growth with ownership over projects to make an impact in this ever-changing industry.
In a dynamic environment, our client must remain ahead of changes in order to maintain its competitive advantage by responding appropriately with creative strategies and new ideas for growth. Their Group Strategy team drives the organisation towards that goal.
We’re looking for a high-energy individual with the skills and creativity to tackle their most pressing strategic issues. The successful candidate will work as part of an innovative team on large scale projects that develop insights into how we can set long term direction for this forward thinking organisation.
The Senior Manager, Group Strategy will be responsible for leading projects that align to the overarching company vision. In this position, you will play an integral part in developing new strategies as well as applying old ones more effectively across different departments within the business.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of people and work on exciting but challenging projects. You’ll also enjoy seeing your ideas come into fruition as you influence strategic direction for one Australia’s most renowned brands.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• 8+ years’ experience at a top-tier consulting firm (such as Bain, BCG, or McKinsey)
• Exceptionally strong skills in problem solving, thought leadership, strategic assessment, analytical acumen, stakeholder management, and written and verbal communication
• A highly structured style and results-oriented approach with the intellectual capability to quickly understand and apply new concepts
• A confidence to quickly identify key issues, structure a plan, generate insights, and develop strategic options
• A thorough understanding of strategic evaluation and financial evaluation techniques
• Excellent ability to create high-quality quantitative analysis and written materials for presentation to senior management and the Board of Directors
• Strong relationship-building skills and a high level of emotional intelligence to work with and manage stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience in leading project teams and developing more junior strategy consultants contributing to a diverse, collaborative, high-performing and social team environment
Our client offers a hybrid working environment, is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a working environment that values diversity and inclusion.
This Sydney-based Strategy Principal which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $220,000
Submit your CV below.
#strategy #strategyprincipal #oaktreetalent
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.